1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question about the discounted room rewards.

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by tweis, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweis

tweis Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are heading to Vegas in June and are comped for the week at Harrah's but we play myvegas in hopes of earning enough LPs to redeem for some cool rewards. I noticed that one of the rewards was 25% off at Bellagio so I redeemed some LPs for this and gave them a call. Well before calling I looked up the rates for Bellagio by logging in to my mlife account and saw that the Thursday and Friday night that I was looking at was $459 total before tax and resort fees. I called to redeem my reward and the nice agent gave me a different amount. I was driving and the price difference really didn't click at the time but after getting home and looking at my confirmation, I see that the 25% off is based on the regular price and not the discounted mlife price. Is this normal? It's still a savings but not nearly as much as it would have been had the discount been based off my mlife price. :-(

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, that is normal. It's more of a promo code than it is a discount or coupon off existing room rates. They really don't make that clear.

3. tweis

tweis Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. No, they do not make that very clear at all. Oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.