1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question about show tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by csun213, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csun213

csun213 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I am fairly new to myVegas and need some help on using rewards. I have booked 2 shows which I hope to see in Oct. I have booked Zarkana and KA using my points. Can someone tell me if I can choose the seats for the shows or do I just show up the day I want to see the show and they will assign me seats then? Thanks for any help.

PS, I booked standard ticket for both shows.

2. zlanga

zlanga Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have not called the redemption phone number on your confirmation emails to get actual tickets issued, do so as quickly as possible. That is when your seats get assigned. Waiting too long can result in the days you want being sold out!

USBC Open
  3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just as zlanga said, you need to call the redemption line to book your tickets asap and they will assign your seats, you will not be able to choose the ones you want.
    You should have received an email with the phone number and instructions as to how to book tickets.
    Make sure you take note of the "dark days" (when shows are not available) and have the dates you have in mind ready when you call. If you didn't get an email you can call 855-881-6074 or 702-531-2197 Daily 6am - 10pm (Pacific Time) with the redemption codes that you were given when you spent your LPs for the rewards. If you didn't receive an email you can find this information if you go into the myvegas site and click on the "rewards" tab and then click on "my purchases" and retrieve your codes from there.
    Have fun

4. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    another thought.......you may want to go and sign up for an Mlife card prior to calling (free and easy to do at mlife.com) because that is another thing they are going to ask you for when you make the call.

5. csun213

csun213 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys for all the reply. So I would need to know the exact date that I want to see the show before I call?

6. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. ronnang

ronnang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going to Vegas the first week of December. Do I have to wait until 30 days prior to order my tickets for the shows? Or can I do it earlier to get better seats?

8. emmas

emmas Low-Roller

No, you don't have to wait until 30 days prior to your trip before purchasing the reward. If your dates are available, you can purchase the rewards and call to redeem the tickets. Once you purchase the rewards you have to redeem it within 90 days. T

he 30 day rule applies to how many rewards you can use not when you purchase them. Generally, you can only use 3 MGM rewards within a 30 day period.

9. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ....and shows and rooms can be purchased more than the 90 days out, in fact, the sooner the better so that you can secure room/tickets ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.