1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question about JetBlue credits

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by mrem3200, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrem3200

mrem3200 High-Roller

Dec 20, 2011
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked a flight that cost $335 (one way LAS to JFK) but I had $30 in credits from a previous flight so I only paid $305 in cash. The price then went down to $295, if I called to request the credit would I get $10 ($305 less $295) or $40 ($335 less $295)? I know I can call JB but the price went back up before I has a chance so I don't want to call to ask a hypothetical question.

2. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Aug 10, 2012
    If its within 24 hours of when you booked it call right away and cancel the ticket and rebook online. They will also waive the $25 fee to use the operator if you do it that way. Otherwise you can't do anything, they don't readjust your price down when the price goes down.

In the last 24 hours I just booked/cancelled/re-booked a JetBlue ticket for next weekend as well. Yesterday afternoon I bought it using points and today it was being offered for 6000 points cheaper, I called them just in the nick of time. After another 20 minutes it would have gone over 24 hours.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.