1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question about Identity at Cosmo

Discussion in 'Comps' started by longislander615, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longislander615

longislander615 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone, in May I will be making my second trip to Cosmo (my first was in March). I'm definitely a very small-time player compared to many of you, but I know with this next trip I will make enough points to move out of the base level and move to Gold (which is a big deal for me lol)!

Do you know with the Identity program, once you attain enough points to move to a next level of card, how long do you get to keep the benefits for?
    - Does the card reset 1 year from date of issuance?
    - Does it reset at the end of the calendar year?
    - Does it reset a year from when you first started earning points (for example, if you earned 10k points in Mar and 10k points in May, would it expire the following March since thats when you first earned points towards the next level)?

I'd assume it'd be one of the three scenarios above, but am not sure at all. I know any comp points you earn at Cosmo do expire 1 year from date of accrual, so I wasn't sure when the cards themselves would be valid. Any info you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. CreditRocks

CreditRocks Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The status at the hotel will depend on TTM (trailing twelve months). For example, if you hit 20K in this current trip in May 2013, you won't ever have to pay again and maintain that gold status until May 2014.

3. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hate to say it but I think tier levels at Cosmo are pretty worthless. The only benefit is you can skip the buffet line as Plat and also a dedicated check in line, big whoop. I have never recieved any type of "platinum recognition" in two years so I wouldn't expect anything as gold. Honestly, I wouldn't worry about tier levels there and definately dont chase after it. The points however do not expire as long as you play once a year. Once you get a host, the perks come.

4. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotten any good offers?

5. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lots of free rooms, food and free play. Got a cruise voucher on NCL in oct also

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.