1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question about how to search for updated rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jawdad, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawdad

jawdad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Playing the game...checking frequently to see if the rewards I want are available/refreshed. Frustrating! Question is this: Is there a quick way to check if rewards have been refreshed? Or do I need to check each individual rewards I'm wanting each time?

2. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They refresh them every day around the same time. I think it's 10 eastern, but it's been a while since I redeemed any rewards, so hopefully someone else can confirm for you

3. Wang Shen

Wang Shen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you can find some clue from this thread: http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?121485-Where-are-the-rewards/page5

Normally the rewards refreshed around 10:00 AM pacific time - 2:00 PM pacific time (there was only one exception last week, rewards refreshed at 12:00 AM pacific time), and also refresh always happened at times like 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, so be sure to check these times if you can.

Also, check this guide in order to maximize your chance of getting hottest rewards (such as 2 lunch free buffet at Aria, Mirage.): http://www.justmyvegas.com/tip-guides-strategies/how-to-get-the-sold-out-rewards-in-myvegas-slots

Finally, good luck!

4. FLHfan

FLHfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Late last week they were refreshing at 2:30pm eastern fo MGM rewards. Could be different this week.

5. FLHfan

FLHfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just checked and it looks like almost everything is available right now except MGM so it was probably around 1:pm eastern today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.