1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question about fixed $75 rate

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by himay6, Aug 24, 2016.

1. himay6

himay6 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So my question is I'm thinking about redeeming a reward for a fixed rate of $75 a night. Would I be able to redeem three of those and it count as my my 3 rewards in 30 days? Or would that count as my 1 room every 30 days?

2. birdman925

birdman925 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Read the terms of the offer. You can usually only buy one of any reward.

3. Vickismom

Vickismom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you should be able to book more than one night with the fixed $75 rate reward, and it would count as 1 reward. I'm going in a couple weeks and got the 1 comp night at Aria and the $95/midweek night and was able to use that to book a 2 night stay, for 3 nights total. I was also able to get a bogo ticket for zumanity, so that is my 3 rewards in 30 days w/MGM.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. cowherjaw

cowherjaw Tourist

Typically on the fixed rate rewards, if the reward is available to be booked on consecutive nights, you can typically book all nights with one reward and it counts as one.

• Like Like x 1
  5. himay6

himay6 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You all were right! The rate I was looking for was for $75 dollars a night and I could've booked that fixed rate for a maximum 2 weeks, and it would've counted as only one reward. However, I'm trying to go to Vegas in October and everything was gone :(. I've never been to vegas in October, and I don't think I'll ever do it again. All of the rates a ridiculous!