1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question about Cosmo slot credits (earned free play)

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Chuck2009x, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've only stayed at Cosmo once so far, but I'm probably going to be staying there during every future trip.

I grok the Identity point calculations in terms of how they function like TCs and Express Comps at MGM properties (although tier has tangible comp night benefits at Cosmo where MGM doesn't).

But is "Identity Play" a separate earned bucket?

If I play $2.50 in a slot, I get 1 Identity Point, which goes towards tier status and is also worth $0.01 which I can use like Express Comps against my bill. Do I also accrue $0.01 (or some other amount) in free slot play? Or do you just get the $0.01 and you can choose to use it against the bill OR convert it to free slot play?

If there's two separate buckets for "ECs" and slot credits, do the 2x and 3x "slot mulipliers" apply to both, or just the free play bucket?

Thanks...

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's the same bucket. If you cash out all of your points like you would EC's, you wouldn't have them to convert to Identity Play. The multipliers don't affect tier standing but the points can be spent on room charges or Identity Play.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.