1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question about bars/clubs or mix of each

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by critchtc21, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. critchtc21

critchtc21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am planning on going to some clubs one night. Not sure that I want to since this is probably not my scene, but my girlfriend wants to. We will have about 8 people, 4 girls and 4 guys. What is the cheapest way to go about this? Found some living social deals for like 20 dollars that provides transportation and free entry to clubs, which does not sound legitimate. Anyway, what is the way to go with this?

And what I really will be interested in myself and really most of the group would be some fun bars. We like to get kinda wild and will drink alot so possibly some bars with decent prices. I really like the carnival court bar, but what are some others that we can go to and have a real good time that may not be nightclubs but a place close to it with a bar feel?

2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep going back to a video poker bar and slipping money in play a couple 5 cent video poker hands, get a drink and leave. Be sure to tip though!

3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would highly recommed doing one of the crawls that you see available on Groupon. I have personally dont the Vegas Club Crawl, and the VIP Unlimited Crawl. If you are looking to get wild, do the Vegas Club Crawl, big groups, drinking games, good times, good times!!! You can visit their website or facebook page for more details.

4. critchtc21

critchtc21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I will be there for 5 nights. This will only be one night. What about some good bars similar to maybe carnival court? Not necessarily a club, but fun bar?

5. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For me, nothing else in LV has quite reminded me of Carnival Court, its wildly poplular for a reason, its unique. There are shades of what CC has in other places, but nothing quite like it for me.

PBR Rock Bar ifo PH has a good vibe, I like Toby Keiths bar for good beer and cover charge free entertainment. I also would recommend Diablos, or Margaritaville for a nice chill but fun and exciting vibe.

If you want a bit more upscale vibe, try MIX LOUNGE at Mandalay Bay!!

6. addicted

addicted Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I second Diablos, also MIX...in that order.

Make the trip and go have some fun, you'll be glad you did

:beer:

7. ryanmac44

ryanmac44 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like Gillies at TI if you don't mind a bit of country and a live band some nights

8. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Coyote ugly. or dicks last resort

9. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My normally reserved wife getting a lap dance from Taco at Dick's Last Resort is by far one of the funniest things I've ever seen :beer: Teach her not to pay attention to the chicken dance song!!

10. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you get to the MIX lounge before 10:00pm I don't think there's a cover charge and it would be hard to find a better view in town. We were there on a Sunday. and the dance floor was empty but I've heard on Fri and Sat nights it's pretty busy.
    We got there just after sunset, dance floor was empty (remember, this was about 8pm on a Sunday in late April), bar was empty but the outdoor patio was mostly full (free seating at a Vegas club? #shocking). If you're near the south end of the strip in the evening you owe it to yourself to check this place out. This is now a "must do" on our growing list of must-do's now. :beer:

11. Thirdbasekid24

Thirdbasekid24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done sin city club crawl when we had a big group before. They did a good job. You can get a discount on their yelp page and sometimes on groupon. My friends and I like getting crazy at Toby Keiths if we're not going out to a club.

12. gguerra

gguerra Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  13. Maximus88

Maximus88 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carn Court has more of a casual, laidback feel to it, and thats awesome, been there many a time. And the response is correct, there isnt anything else much like it on the strip.

I would really recommend Mix, and Voodoo Lounge if you like the idea of rooftop partying and great views. If your already 4+4, your not looking for the busiest places in the world to meet people, just good places to drink and dance. I like the views from these places, and the crowd is usually good, though maybe slightly older then your age group if that matters to you at all.

The clubs at Palms might be good for you guys too. Travelzoo has these deals that pop up from time to time where you get a great dinner at one of the Palms restaurants for only like $50 per person, and then free entry into all their clubs. We did that a few times, we do Ghost Bar on the roof, Rain as a more casual version of a club on the main floor. (still a good club, but think less wait, more space to move around, and your age of crowd usually)

I've never done the club crawls, I cant speak to that. Im more into finding one place and making it my home for a few hours.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.