1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Quad Karaoke?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by TLK, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TLK

TLK Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does the Quad carry-on the IP Karaoke tradition? I couldn't find anything on their site...

2. mileham

mileham Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were there in October and they had moved the poker room upstairs in place of the karaoka

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I seem to recall that the karaoke was moved over to Harrah's several months ago.

4. lmchls

lmchls Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there anywhere that has decent karaoke? I know that's asking a lot LOL I love to sing and would love to do some karaoke while I'm out there.

5. Blatz

Blatz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas certified personal trainer/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    House of Blues restaurant has Rockstar Karaoke on Fridays at 10pm.

7. JPParty-man

JPParty-man Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gilleys in TI has Karoke as far as I know. Will be there in April, so, I sure hope so!

8. Ratpacker13

Ratpacker13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Karaoke is one of my guilty pleasures and depending on your level of adventure there is definitely something for everyone....

The Quad (formerly Imperial Palace) has sadly closed their karaoke room as has the Bill's Gambling Hall, but here are a few to check out.

As mentioned, Harrah's does host karaoke now nightly from 6p - 9p in the Piano Bar area just your left as you walk in past the Carnival Courtyard.

Ellis Island on Koval also offers karaoke 7 nights a week from 9p-4a plus they do have some great in house craft brews, as previously mentioned, on the cheap at 2.50 a pop in a tall stein.

On Mondays at Beauty Bar on Freemont East downtown, they host karaoke begining at 9p but be warned, this is definitely a young hipster crowd so be forewarned.

Gilley's at the T.I. does karaoke on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8p-12a

Lastly, I know Cabo Wabo at the Miracle Mile Shops on the Strip was doing something on Tuesdays as was Brand Steakhouse at Monte Carlo but haven't heard anything else on either.

These are just the places I have hit up myself, that I can speak from experience. There is also a list of spots hosting karaoke on the Las Vegas Advisor site (http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/referenceguide-nightspots.cfm?SortBy=Name&type=Karaoke) which you can check out as well, but can't vouch what's good and what's not but check it out anyway.

So there yah go, hope it helps and hope yah have a blast!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.