1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Qantas premium economy???

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by ken2v, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Anyone flown this class? Thoughts? Thanks.

2. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never flew QF Premium Economy, but I hear great things about Virgin Australia's Premium Economy product. How much is the price difference between Qantas and Virgin Australia?

3. winny405

winny405 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can second Virgin Australia Premium Economy. Flew Sydney to LAX & back in Virgin Premium economy last year and couldn't fault them at all. Decent leg room, good recline & the Virgin Aus staff are awesome.
    As for Qantas I have flown with them a whole bunch of times however never Premium Economy. Pretty hard to fault Qantas as well though I have had 1 or 2 issues with them over the years. Mostly domestic flights though.
    Also I personally prefer the 777 to the A380 which also ticks another box for Virgin

4. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

It's an Alaska points trip, so Qantas is the partner carrier. On Qantas, paying cash, the price differential between economy and premier is shockingly large, yet with points it's almost nothing, even going to business (but the biz upgrade is far more scarce) doesn't involve a helluva lot of extra points. (This is all Q international not domestic.)

5. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you checked award space on Cathay? Yeah, Business Class fares between the States and Australia are very expensive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.