1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Putting Together a Pub Crawl: Need Recommendations!

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by TylerH50, Jul 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TylerH50

TylerH50 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am putting together a Pub Crawl for 25 to 35 at a Conference I am running in September. There are places I like to go and have a drink and play VP, but Gustavs Bar and the Lobby Bar at The Mirage are probably not great Pub Crawl Locations. The home base is The Mirage, and I'm thinking Rhumbar as the starting point. However, I'm looking for spots on the strip to keep the Pub Crawl moving.

I would appreciate any recommendations. Most likely we'd like to keep the guys moving south then back north to The Mirage, Thanks in Advance!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  2. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    30 people is a lot to move about. Are you all going to be on foot? Are you warning the bars ahead of time? The one and only pub crawl I was on was on St. Patrick's day and it just overwhelmed the bars to have 30 people show up and 1 or 2 bartenders.

Places big enough for you might be Senor Frogs and Kahunaville in TI, Toby Keith's at Harrahs, Margaritaville, you could try to invade O'Shea's VP bar or head to the VP bars in the Linq if O'Shea's is too busy. The VP bar at Cromwell sets up ok for a large crowd as there is a lot of room there.

3. TylerH50

TylerH50 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I would like to keep everyone on foot, and I do want to keep to Bars that can accommodate a larger group. I was thinking of The Linq bars too. This will be on a Wednesday night.

4. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Pub in Monte Carlo, Twin Peaks at PH, Blondies in the Miracle Mile in PH could definitely handle that size group.

Are you looking more upscale or just a place to grab a drink and move on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.