1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

pure haze bank to remodel

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by paperposter, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    KingofNightclubs.com

2 hours ago via mobile.

RUMOR HAS IT IN LAS VEGAS:

-Pure Nightclub to remodel in 2014 & will expand club into a beach club. Beach club will occupy the space next to Serendipity.

-Haze Nightclub inside Aria will remodel after New Year's Eve and re-open under new name. Approximate down time is 5 months.

-Bank Nightclub at the Bellagio hotel will be remodeled after NYE. Not much more details other than a remodel is set to take place

2. user3657

user3657 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :( They are my top 3 fav clubs. My guess is they will all be closed during the same time :(

3. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is the most interesting one to me. The others are just the periodic re-vamping of Vegas night clubs; nothing stays the same for that long, after all. I doubt Haze or The Bank will get any fundamental or structural changes, probably just re-done decor, new concept, etc. But Pure is on the other side of the porte cochere from the plaza where Serendipity is, and if you look at the property map, there's really no way for it to "expand" into that area (or anywhere else for it to really go, for that matter, unless they're completely re-designing the thoroughfare). And that Strip frontage is an odd place to be putting a day club.

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    AMG has been discussing most of this year with Caesars for expanding the front side for a pool, and finally they worked out a deal. Pure is one of the original clubs in Vegas and still a classy looking place and gets big crowds even with these new mega clubs.

Haze and bank will be purely cosmetic, maybe a little expansion but not much. I have had some info from Light group about one of their venues, but I want to get confirmation before I start putting that on the internet.

5. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i agree was trying to figure out pure also as what there talking about is where absinthe is so it doeant make sense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.