1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

purchasing chips

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Gutzy, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gutzy

Gutzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it true that if you purchase chips you can redeem 4 vs 3 rewards? I am thinking it may be worth it if this is true. Or do I actually need to call and ask?

2. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This use to be the case. Now buying chips does not guarantee you get more rewards.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a dollar amount that they allow the use of a 4th rewards, but it seems to be different for everyone. They use some weird formula that takes into account how much you play, past habits, number of friends, note from your mother, etc, but the sweet spot seems to be more than $50.

4. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As well, the extra rewards, if you get them, are not permanent. I bought for $19 way back when, and was able to redeem four at a time, then all of a sudden went back down to three. I bought for $9 and $5, and now I am back to four. So, if you do buy in hopes of getting additional rewards, I would consider how often you expect to redeem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.