1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Purchasing a reward while in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Hondemon, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hondemon

Hondemon Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used 2 rewards to book rooms. Can I wait to purchase my 3rd reward in Vegas or will it prevent me from doing so because I'm in Nevada even though I'm from another state.

2. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll be able to purchased rewards in Vegas, but the selection is pretty limited. If you have a few in mind, your best off purchasing them ahead of time and whichever you don't use, just refunding when you get back.

3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with JoJo, the selection is very limited since you'll be using a Vegas IP address. If you have enough LP you can purchase more than 3, redeem 3 in Vegas and get the rest refunded.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  4. Hondemon

Hondemon Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just the info I was looking for ...thanks

5. crp62885

crp62885 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not totally true. I just bought an offer while in Vegas, if you try and do it from your phone. it limits greatly... however. I logged into MyVegas on my laptop and every single reward was there.

6. rje

rje High-Roller

Thanks! I was just going to psot this question! I am leaving tonight, and have enough coins left for another offer- but not quite sure what I want yet-
    Can anyone offer any specifics as to what rewards are available while in Vegas (or conversly which ones are not available?).

7. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I noticed some variance on this when I was there in December, but if I recall correctly they were all there for me at one point on mobile, but not later, so perhaps even though it uses location it doesn't always immediately update?

8. sakurajen

sakurajen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know whether monorail tix or b1g1 deals at 3rd party restaurants are available locally? I don't want to plan every detail of the trip in advance, but these now appear to be non-refundable if I don't use them. I don't want to waste those hard-earned LPs.

9. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know the monorail tickets are. Over the summer I had some friends purchase monorail rewards while standing in line at MGM. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.