1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Purchased Rewards Still Shown as Unredeemed

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HuskerBB, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just returned from a Vegas trip. I had purchased more rewards than I used and went into the website to get refunds for the unused ones. That process raised two questions:

1. I purchased and used some monorail rewards. But those rewards still show up as "redemption pending" on the website page for My Purchases. There is no link to get a refund for them - and don't really want to do so because I did use them. But wondering if that is typical for monorail rewards - and whether they will just stay on that page until they expire? (or longer?)

2. I had a small Sugar Factory reward that I did not use that also still shows up on the redemption pending page. Issue here is that when I click on that reward it does not have a return/refund option. It is only 2,500 points so not a big deal to get the refund at all - but also wondering if this is typical for Sugar Factory rewards?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. It should fall off after 90 days and not showing as been used.

2. After you refund 5 (at least I believe it's 5?) rewards in a month, you then have to contact support to refund any additional rewards. I think they do this as a safeguard against people just redeeming rewards for the hell of it (and generate the 501 chip links too.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.