1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Puppetry of the Penis Show

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Shades, Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shades

Shades Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone been to see it? I see it's only $40 a person so it makes for a cheaper cost show. My sister-in-law found it online and it looks like it could be funny.

Anyone been to it before?

:cool:

2. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's awesome. Get there early so you can go to the strip club next door for a cocktail (or two).

3. kittyglitter_mm

kittyglitter_mm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Monday nights ladies drink free at the strip club:beer: I went with a group of girls and it was ok. It was really funny for about 10-15 minutes (or maybe that was all the free drinks we had earlier) but after that it got old. Plus, some things should just not be done to a penis. You can't unsee that shit. Youve been warned!

4. xraykimber

xraykimber Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very entertaining! There is a video on youtube of the show in London and it gives you a good idea what it is like. 2 naked guys on stage doing tricks. Chairs are uncomfortable and seating is tight, but you forget about it once the show starts.
    I got called up on stage because my friends told them it was my birthday. I had to hold one of the naked guys legs while he did a handstand his butt was at my face level.
    Very funny, but very unexpected. They took a photo of me so I could show everyone.
    The museum is very interesting, but a seperate charge.

5. Shades

Shades Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Kitty!...*LOL*

I don't think we're going to see it. I offered to go because I'm open minded but no one else seemed to bite on it.

:cool:

6. Champster1

Champster1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats one heck of a choice of words!

March Madness...here I come !!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.