1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Puerto Vallarta?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by sammowhammo, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammowhammo

sammowhammo VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any tips? We are going with a big group in May to Casa Velas. While there will be some group activities planned we want to do some activities by ourselves - like hiking or snorkeling or other sightseeing.

Any advise - must do or must see?

thx!

2. bu$hman

bu$hman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't know if you're doing it, but on our honeymoon, we booked stuff with Vallarta Adventures. They have some fun stuff (mostly with big groups, but snorkeling and zip-lining were quite fun.) We were in Nueva Vallarta, but I believe they have boats picking people up in your area.

Edited to add: Go see the John Huston statue on Isla Rio Cuale. There are also some nice churches to visit and see. Ride the bus system in PV proper. They are a lot of fun.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  3. sammowhammo

sammowhammo VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks - I will look into visiting the churches - that sounds nice. The guy who coordinated the bunch of us going I think is also coordinating a fishing trip & some other group adventures - but more commercial type activities so I am looking forward to an off the beaten path history type of day - like you suggested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.