1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Psychics, mediums, etc

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by TFK, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TFK

TFK High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any shows featuring psychics, mediums, people that 'speak to the dead' and all that nonsense? I don't buy into that stuff, but my mother in law and her sister do, and somehow they talked their way into my next Vegas trip, so I'm looking for stuff they'd like to do. Not looking for street performers, or going to some store front. Looking for an actual show, if there are any.

TFK

2. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I consider the "psychics" that perform those shows to be some of the lowest people on earth. Can't stand them and wish they would all expire and then talk with each other from beyond the grave. :soapbox:

And now that you know how I really feel (lol) you might want to check out Paranormal at Ballys. I think I recall some of the advertising for that show suggesting there is a "medium" element to it, along with hypnosis. Seems like there are a lot more hypnosis shows that psychic medium shows in vegas these days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.