1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Props to SW

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by jamesxnj, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Flew into St Louis Sept 1 and during the 2 hr+ layover,there was a monsoon thunderstorm..It was perfect weather when we landed though.I went outside for awhile and back into security that must have taken a half-hour.

The storm than hit hard but cleared after an hour or so and flight to LV was not delayed.Had a couple beers at the bar watching the frozen up Cards game cable/sat signal..

Get my bag in LV and the handle won't extend past a few inches.I just deal with it,hunched over and all the way to the taxi-line-hotel and up to the room.I was just happy to be there and worse comes to worse a trip to Target to buy a new suitcase..

Unpack the bag trying to fix the broken handle and all the clothes on top are wet...Shit but better than a lost bag and the laptop packed in the middle still works..
    Found the bent frame on the case and semi-fixed the handle for the rest of the trip..

Sent an email to SW about the experience a few weeks ago and just today received a response with apology and a $50 voucher.
    I'll take it .Never hurts to contact any business positve or negative.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.