1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Project Pie in MGM Grand

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by JWBlue, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This place has good reviews, but from the pictures I have seen the pizzas look small. I feel I could eat 2.

Are they more filling than they look?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  2. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

It's project pie and we love it- eat there at least once every trip and sometimes 2-3 times. They are thin crust and somewhere between 10-12" is my guess. The topping choices are unlimited (but the pizza can only hold so much and still be edible by hand). We can definitely polish off a whole pizza each if hungry, but I would say they're pretty filling. They're definitely more toppings than dough so it may not seem as heavy but I think that's good. For like $12 I find it to be a decent meal, but it's certainly not like gorging yourself at a buffet.

3. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good info thanks.

I do notice it is a thin crust. Is it more of a cracker crust, soft, or somewhere in between?

Maybe if they have forks and knives I could pile on the toppings and eat with utensils.

Kind of a bummer they don't have my favorite topping zucchini.

4. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Definitely not a cracker style crust, but yea thin. I don't recall if they have utensils, but you can usually get 3-4 toppings and still eat it just fine.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.