1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Progressive Payouts

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HuskerBB, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are these progressive payouts that they added to Around the World and Frontier Fortune going to be permanent or is that just the next temporary thing? What do you have to get to get the progressive bonus?

Those were my two primary games because I thought they had the lowest variance. Generally games with progressive payouts are high variance so I am assuming (i.e. afraid) adding in the progressive was accompanied by other changes in the games (i.e. less frequent regular bonuses).

Bad enough I can't hardly find anything to spend my LP's on anymore - now they have screwed up my favorite games. Anyone suggest anything else that has a low variance (Sheerluck Hound is the other one I typically put in that category).

2. donfairplay

donfairplay Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Caddy Shaq is very low variance over my 5000+ sample. You don't win much, you don't lose much.

And you can set the golf bonus game to instant win, there's no screens that you have to close after the wild bonus games either. A true set and forget game - I run it in the background at 1500 a spin with the volume off.
    --
    wrt to the progressive jackpots, I have to spin 15k (I'm at level 365 or so), so I lose out on LPs that I could gain by spinning optimally at 1.5k.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.