1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Print Magazines about Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by RPMCanes, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RPMCanes

RPMCanes High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know there's a few out there but can anyone recommend a good one? Thanks.

2. gradytripp

gradytripp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a good question. I don't know if there's anything. I save all the hotel room magazines ("Vegas Player" type things) but I don't know if there's anything to subscribe to. I would in a heartbeat. It's funny, because nearly every major city has one, and lots of minor ones, too.

3. easystreet57

easystreet57 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To my knowledge, Vegas Magazine is the only printed magazine still available in print, that can ordered as a subscription, with Vegas as the subject matter. It is published 8 times a year for about $50 subscription price
    About three years ago, a new publication, “Vegas Rated” debuted and was available in print subscription. Sadly, it recently disappeared from my mail box in June. I have contacted the publisher to no avail, no one seems to know why it is no longer printed and mailed out, it is still available each month on-line.

I never got a straight answer, just email address to contact that from which no one replies …so I can only assume it has become like so many other publications that it can only be read electronically.
    There is no subscription form to sign up and pay for a printed copy in the latest issue I received or on their web site.

Almost all of the magazine found in Vegas are also available on-line and that is the only option if you’re not it the distribution area, Las Vegas.

Much like many newspapers, the days of reading printed ink with a cup of coffee are gone…read all you want on-line…till your battery runs out.

4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If there were a magazine specific to Vegas I would probably order provided the subscription rate wasn't too high.

Not a fan of reading magazine articles onLine due to all the associated ads, pop-ups and other crap that one must tolerate when on the computer.

5. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Download Adblock Plus and never see another ad again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.