1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

PreTrip Report`

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by LVLady, Jun 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LVLady

LVLady Tourist

May 26, 2003
    Memphis, TN
    Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

2 More days and I head out!! [​IMG] Amazing how quickly this trip has come up!! I have shopped and I have a new swimsuit, new shorts new outfits all around!! Any excuse to shop right?? [​IMG] LOL We leave Sunday afternoon and arrive in LV around 8! We will check into the Mirage sometime around 9 and be staying til Friday. [​IMG] Should be a fun trip. I don't have anything special planned though I would like to try the Aladdin Buffet and California Pizza Kitchen. Plan on spending some serious time at the pool since that is the main reason I chose to stay at the Mirage. Rented a car through dollar, midsize will be $121 for the time we are there. I will gamble some at Hard Rock and Bellagio as they are my two favorite hotels. I may switch on the last day over to Paris, they offered some good rates, but I have not decided if I want to stay there or not. I have til Monday to decide. Need to finish getting packed and get through the weekend!! I want to be there now!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.