1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

pretrip leaving Wed/27

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Carole, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carole

Carole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very excited leaving early Wed. morning, from Sacramento. Taking my 88 year old mother, picking up my 24 year old daughter in Burbank then Vegas at 0930. I have a stretch limo meeting us and our destination is Bally's.
    I received a call from them this morning asking what time I would be there so they could make sure my room was ready! Really? She told me they were putting us in the Celebrity Suite. Last October when I was there I made Diamond, so maybe the suite is a result. I have 500 in freeplay, will take about 4000 more. We will play alot of machines, a little 6 card poker, see Jubilee, and take a much needed break.

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holy smokes... what a group!!!! Watch-out Vegas!!!!! I hope you all have a SUPER time and come home with ALL the money, in addition to a lot of GREAT memories!

3. triplesevens

triplesevens Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like you are going to have a great time! Look forward to hearing your thoughts on Jubilee. Hubby & I will be there 1st week of April & we are planning on seeing this.

4. techie223

techie223 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope you all have a terrific trip. What a great family vacation :thumbsup:

5. S'AllGoodMan

S'AllGoodMan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll love the suite. Hopefully they'll give you another attached bedroom. Ours have only had the one bedroom w a king bed. The couch was very comfortable though.

Beth

6. Jameezy

Jameezy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome I also live in Sacramento. I have family members who are diamond. Ballys usually gives them the suite with hot tub in it. Hope you get it to. :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.