1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Presidential Limo - 6 People (Luggage Room)

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by BurlingtonDoodle, Jul 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurlingtonDoodle

BurlingtonDoodle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi guys - there are 6 of us heading to Vegas in mid-August, and we are planning to book a limo from the airport to MGM (since we're arriving together, but leaving on separate days, we were thinking of booking the limo on the hourly rate).

We've looked at reviews, and Presidential seems to come off as one of the better limo services...they have a 6 passenger Limo - was wondering if anyone has used them for group service, and if there is enough room for luggage?

We were thinking of going from airport, to the Vegas sign for pictures, then a quick stop off for room supplies / drinks before heading to the hotel...is an hour enough time for this?

Thanks....SOOOO excited - can't hardly wait!

2. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depending on what type of luggage each person has, it definitely could be a problem. Remember these limo's trunks are no bigger than the standard version of the car. I just came back and used them with the 8 person stretch for three of us and we each had a regular sized suitcase and there was also one carry on bag. The luggage took up quite a bit of the trunk. There isn't any difference in the trunk size between the six or eight passenger limos.

I suppose if all six just have carry on bags it would work. You might just want to call Presidential and ask them after you know what everyone is bringing. I'm sure they can give you some insight.

If you are doing one of their web specials, you will no problem going to liquor store, etc. We did this and they were very accommodating. If you use them, ask for Shawn. He was fantastic.

3. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    pres limo

Yes there is room for luggage for 6. They use straps just in case. The trunk space is the same in 8 as the 6, the Chrysler 300 trunk is a little bigger I think. You might be more comfortable in the 8 seater, but stretched suv is always better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.