1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Presidential iRide ???

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by sandie511, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandie511

sandie511 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know so much of us like to use Presidential Limo…was just at their website to book for our next trip and see they have a new app for iphone. Appears we can find and book a ride right away, depending on where a car is, it may only take a few minutes for one to arrive. I think this is a great idea as perhaps we are on end of strip and had full intentions to walk back to our hotel but now tired, rather then getting in a smelly, crazy driver taxi we can pull out our phone and check and see where a car is and order it…sounds great to me, but am wondering about the price. First I was thinking it’d be too expensive, but on the other hand, if the/a driver is between rides or just waiting for next ride, they (or company can) make additional income on the ‘fly’ so to speak, so perhaps not too much $$…anyone try this yet and or thoughts

2. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If they release it on Android I would give it a shot bearing in mind it will probably be a half hour min charge. I think it would worth it for parties that would require two cabs.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.