1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Presidental Limo question.

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Ross11988, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ross11988

Ross11988 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am taking my mother to Vegas on Monday and am surprising her with a limo at the airport. I hear on reviews that the driver will usually take you somewhere upon request before you get to the airport. Just wondering if that's true. I was hoping we could go to a CVS or walgreens before getting to the palazzo.

2. VegasCigars

VegasCigars Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, if you have time they sure will. On every trip I've used them for so far (3 now?) I've either asked myself, or been asked if I wanted to make a stop somewhere along the way.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have an hour, so yes, you could probably stop.

However, there is a Walgreens at street level between Palazzo and Venetian, so unless you need a ton of stuff, you may not need to stop.

4. Ross11988

Ross11988 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I agree. Thats why Im thinking In And Out Burger. I see alot of people suggest that. If we do that do you think he could stop there get the food to go and drive up the strip to Palazzo?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.