1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Presentation for tix

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by twobroslawn, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twobroslawn

twobroslawn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone done the 90 minute presentation to get free tickets to a show. Seems fishy but curious how it really works

2. owenstar

owenstar Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My friends did this in Mexico and Hawaii for other things. Time share stuff I assume? They got everything they were promised. I would assume Vegas would work the same.

3. twobroslawn

twobroslawn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea time share but to get Michael Jackson one tix for $60 each and a free stay at the jockey club should be worth it

4. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your willing to go through the hard sell that they do and if they deliver the stuff that you want then fair play to you for doing it. It's not something that I would do as I have had my fair amount of arguments with time share when holidaying in Europe.

5. Lastkaii

Lastkaii Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd rather not spend my vacation time doing things I don't enjoy.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had done that in our earlier years. We were "this" close to actually signing once. They had distracted logic when they were offering a a ton of Sheraton Hotel points. Luckily I finally snapped out of it in time.

Just be warned. The streets are littered with people that were 100% sure they would not fall victim.

7. twobroslawn

twobroslawn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Trust me at 30 years old and 2 kids under 5 I'm not buying a time share no matter how good it sounds

8. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have done this a few times.....TAKE WARNING.....the one we did in Vegas was for a vacation club and they promised $80 cash once it was over.......HOWEVER, they put us in a van and took us somewhere, where didn't know where we were and couldn't just walk out if we wanted to. They did pony up about 3 hours later with the $80 but I will never do one again.

9. gradytripp

gradytripp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This, a thousand times this. I've heard too many horror stories. Don't do it!

10. dglen

dglen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DON'T DO IT, I have heard the 90 minutes stretching into hours and then they don't give you transportation back to your hotel if you don't buy. Not worth the money you are trying to save when you take both time and a cab into account!

11. Franken Dean

Franken Dean Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done it, and would do it again if with a spouse. We got 2 shows, and a buffet. Got to pick from quite a few mid level acts.The worst part is they shuttle a group of at least 15 couples, you do not get your tickets till everyone is done with the hard sell, and after they shuttle us back. If you are on a budget and in Vegas for 4 days plus, I would recommend it. Have the wife ask about her insulin injection during the sales pitch, and then act like you forgot her juice. This may get you done quicker.

12. Franken Dean

Franken Dean Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They usually take about 2 hours. 60 minutes to present, 30 for the pitch, and 30 for the shuttle back and forth.

13. twobroslawn

twobroslawn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    May have to give this a shot. More free stuff, the more I have to gamble with

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.