1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Preference for HIgh Limit Slot Area's at CET?

Discussion in 'Slots' started by VegasChic-, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm planning to play some $5 denomination slots when in Vegas next. Does anyone have any favourite places to play with good variety at CET ? Any places you dislike?

Thanks!

2. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

PH or Ceasar's...between the two, I prefer PH HL slot area. I am only a hit-n-run HL slot player though, so take my suggestion with a grain of salt.

3. mrstealth

mrstealth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah ceasar's has a nice area also had good luck in flamingo high limit and bally's (elivated high limit section off main gambling floor - excellent drink service also). Good luck and send pictures.

4. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now I found PH room limited for variation. Good VP
    While CP had a lot of traditional HL slots (It's been 18 months since I played in there) but I did not find a lot of video slots.

I personally liked Flamingo HL. It's smaller than CP, but they had a better video slots selection there at higher denominations. I've had a couple of good hits on Cleopatra II in their HL limit room.
    Harrahs also had a pretty good mix of video slots in their HL room.

But It will really depend on what slots you like to play. If you plan to play just $5 three reel slots, then Paris had a pretty big selection along with CP of these types of slots.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.