1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre Trip- Slot Tourney

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Nama, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nama

Nama Tourist

My Trip Report

Just signed up for my first slot tournament. Got invited for a free slot tournament at the MGM April 24,25,26. Called to ask what was included and they looked up our players card and said they would comp a mini suite and all the food and beverages for the 3 night stay. When I call with the airline information they will have a driver waiting at the baggage claim to take us to the hotel!!!! Now I just have to find good airline tickets from Milwaukee or Chicago. Hubby doesn't want to go so I'm taking a girlfriend. Should be a blast! Anyone have any advice on the tournament? I've heard you've got to be quick on the credit button..... Even if I don't win anything I've won just going for the airline ticket cost!

2. KathyinNY

KathyinNY Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I totally agree with you! That sounds great and I hope you find a good deal on airfare. Better do it now, I heard on the news that gasoline even for airlines is going way up.

3. joshrocker

joshrocker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    theres really no secrets or stategy to a slot tourney. the machines will be real "loose", the only tip is to hit that button as fast as you can. the more button pushes the more you'll win.
    good luck! [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.