1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre-Trip Report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by bigdogmom, Aug 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogmom

bigdogmom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

t's T-4 for me! We're flying out of Colorado Springs this time, it's a little farther than DIA but way less hassle (parking/security should be easier). Our flight leaves at 9:00PM on Sunday and arrives LV 10:00PM. Figure on shuttle to the Golden Nugget, then maybe an hour or two of gambling before bed. Monday we'll spend exploring downtown; I want to check out the shrimp cocktail at the Golden Gate and walk over to the El Cortez for some cheapie gambling. I've never played craps; maybe I'll try it there. If we get bored we may hop a shuttle to Sam's Town.

Tuesday is my birthday. I figure we'll hang out downtown in the morning, maybe check out the pool for a while, then head to the strip in the afternoon; see if we can snag some $15 tixs for Clint Holmes (backup plan: go to a comedy club). Dinner at Todai's probably; I'm a huge sushi lover.

Wednesday we have the morning and early afternoon to play downtown some more. Flight back to the Springs at 4:45PM, arrives just about dinnertime so we'll probably stop at the Cracker Barrel in the Springs before heading home.

Now, I just have to be patient and wait for Sunday to come! :cool:

2. Steveinohio

Steveinohio Tourist

I hope you enjoy yourself. Sounds like a short trip, but im sure you will make the most of it.
    [​IMG] Happy birthday.

3. bigdogmom

bigdogmom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Less time to lose my money! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.