1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre-Trip Report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Miffylynx, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miffylynx

Miffylynx Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Well, I'm down to the 2 week countdown. So here are my plans. Flying in from NY on Southwest Airlines from NY (mood will depend on if SWA thinks we are fat & tries to charge for 2nd seat). We will arrive in Vegas at about 1pm. We are staying Sunday & Monday at Mirage (thanks WW)& then moving to Luxor to meet some friends in town for a convention. I have dinner reservations at Emeril's on Sunday night, Bellagio Buffet Monday night & Mirage Bufffet Tuesday morning (WW again). Planning on visiting Red Square, The Piano Bar at Times Square, & Coyote Ugly on this trip. Also have front row center tickets for BMG on Thursday night. The rest I will fill in when we return.

T-13

2. LV Terry

LV Terry Captain Flop'N Fold

Sounds like a Lock for a great trip!!

3. Steveinohio

Steveinohio Tourist

Sounds like you have your trip planned down to the wire. I think you will enjoy the Bar at times square. My last trip, I spent a few hours there between the days (like 2 a day I think). I hope everything turns out as you want them to. I know when I had my plans, they got changed the minute we touched down in Vegas and felt the temp (January cold).

4. Lona

Lona Guest

Don't forget to take your camera to BMG. You'll want a pic in your poncho with your tp decorated body. They also pose for pics afterward as you're leaving. Have fun. Wish I was going with you.

5. Cheran

Cheran Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you've never been to Emeril's before, you're gonna love it! I'd highly recommend the Caesar salad for two (prepared tableside) to accompany your entree. The filet mignon is wonderful!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.