1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre-trip report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by justvisiting, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justvisiting

justvisiting Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Our bags are packed and we are on the first leg of the Vegas trip we are calling The" I survived the heart attack tour and celebration". We are in Albany staying with the friends who are taking us to the airport. Flight leaves at 8:15 in the morning and I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I'm not taking my laptop so I will probably go thru withdrawal and will have to wait to read all MMV Trip Reports:grrr: Mike(Mr. visiting), who will henceforth be known as MY Mike:kiss::kiss:, is ready for his first live view of LV and I'm wondering if I will recognize anything. We arrive just after noon tomorrow so if any of the locals on the board see a handholding 50ish redhead and her 60ish salt and pepper, bearded husband walking around say Hi. I will check in when we get back and try to give y'all a readable trip report. Thanks to all of you for all of your help in making this a great vacation. Justvisiting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.