1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre-Trip Report T-5!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by cspada, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cspada

cspada Tourist

My Trip Report

Well, I'm finally starting to get excited! Some of our things have been packed and the clothes are laid out! We leave from Newark Sunday morning on Continental and land in Vegas at 10:00 a.m. (direct flight). Hopefully, our room at The Mirage is ready early...we'll see!

We (husband and I)plan to do as much as we can, as we are only staying for 4 nights. This will be our 3rd trip (2nd staying at Mirage) so we've eliminated a few things that we've already seen/done. If anyone has any suggestions other than my "to do" list below, I'd love to hear them!

Must see/do:
    -Fat Elvis at the BC
    -Margaritaville - Eat, drink, buy t-shirts
    -Husband will play in satellite tournaments for World Series of Poker at Binion's
    -Me parking my but at the Blackjack tables
    -Me getting a 1 hr. massage :D
    -Seeing the Bellagio Fountains again
    -Eating at Mon Ami Gabi while watching Fountains
    -Husband playing poker at Bellagio while I wander aimlessly and gamble & drink ;)
    -Eating buffet at MSS downtown
    -Baking in the sun at the Mirage pool for 3 days (weather permitting)
    -Eating good italian food (maybe Onda at Mirage??)
    -Checking out Venetian again
    -Checking out the makeup store (Sepphora?) next to Venetian and spending way too much money while hubby sits at poker tables! [​IMG]
    - Sitting at Baccarat bar at Mirage and playing $1 VP while getting smashed
    Did I leave anything out anyone? Any suggestions are welcome! I will post a nice trip report upon return...please don't try and compare it to Mikey's because that would be impossible! haha :D

2. NEON

NEON Tourist

Sounds like good trip plans! [​IMG]
    If you have ever been to a Margaritas before, you might consider not alloting too much time as if you've see one - you've seen them all...
    I'd love to here about Big Elvis, as I keep missing him. :rolleyes:

Good luck on your trip!!! [​IMG]

3. cspada

cspada Tourist

Thanks, Neon! I'd never been to Margaritaville before...it should be worth a couple of strong drinks and some t-shirts! I'll try and get some pictures with Big Elvis and post them in my trip report! [​IMG]

T-4

4. LucaVegas

LucaVegas Guest

I have to disagree with Neon. I've been to Margaritaville in both New Orleans and orlando, and can spend all day drinking, eating and listening to Buffett. Of course I am a parrothead, so that helps. Anyway, I heard that this branch is the biggest, so make sure you check it out. I'll be there next Tues night for dinner, drinks, and tee shirts as well!

Viva LucaVegas [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.