1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre Trip Report and First Win

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by bridaman, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bridaman

bridaman Tourist

Jan 6, 2014
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is almost time for my brother and I annual trip to Vegas. We started this 2 years ago and this will be our third trip (he goes a few times a year). It has become an annual thing. This year however I moved several hours away so it makes this trip a little more special as we dont get to see each other as much as we usually do and will be flying out of seperate airports. Good news we arrive at about the same time (barring any set backs on flights). We will be staying at the Luxor. We had stayed center strip before but both of us liked the Luxor look and vibe when we visited. Plus all of our shows are at that end of the strip (2 being at Luxor). We also like the fact that it is close to one of our favorite places to eat In and Out burger (cheap and yummy animal style). Since we dont mind walking at all and normal walk the whole strip several times it is all good. We figured we can try it if we dont like it well we wont do it again. But does it really matter it is Vegas baby.
    We plan on eating alot, we like hamburgers so Burger Bar will be tried this trip (BLT Burger last time and it sucked). We also got some Myvegas comps, buffet, and such.
    We will be seeing Carrot Top (2nd Time), Jabbawockeez (2nd Time at Luxor seen at MC before) and The new Micheal Jackson at MB. We are not big gamblers but will play some, new to craps so will give that a try again.

On our first wins, my brother bought some stock real cheap. Well a vote came out to approve the medicine and wham the stock went way up making him some extra Vegas Cash. Me on the other hand I had used my Mothers info to book the flight (she flys ALOT) and got put on an upgrade list. Well today I was upgraded to First Class for my flight out. Awesome way to start out the Vegas trip by flying in class. 5 days, Working for the weekend has a whole new meeting this week.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.