1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre trip report 3/12-3/15

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Jimi22, Mar 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimi22

Jimi22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

As I sit here in my easy chair relaxing, trying to think if I've missed anything, I'm so anxious and ready to go I just can't stand myself. My wife is finishing up her packing and last minute details, my daughter is finishing hers. All checked in with Southwest, group B early 20's. The grandkids are with their aunt and uncle so no worries there. I think we have looked forward to this for long enough, gambling, drinking, food and no worries. I'll try to give updates as we go on our journey. We will be landing at 10:30 AM Vegas time, I hope to be rolling bones by noon somewhere. Let's hope for a great trip and maybe a win or two.

2. Fet297

Fet297 Vegas is my happy place!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great time!

First trip for 2017!
  3. M0rtyC

M0rtyC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have fun. Bet you didn't sleep a wink last night....... all good because adrenaline rush should kick in 10:31 pst :beer:

Annual end of the rodeo trip
  4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking forward to your posts.....good luck!!

5. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Safe travels; will be following your updates.

6. Lovegas95

Lovegas95 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have fun! Looking forward to seeing Vegas through your eyes.

Must...Go...To...Vegas!
  7. Elf70

Elf70 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great trip! I hope the gambling gods are with you!

8. Jimi22

Jimi22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, the big blue and orange bird landed 28 min. Ahead of schedule and the flight was fairly bump free.
    Just had our very first In N Out burger, not bad. Now we are headed to the strip!!! Let the party begin!!!

9. irishdave

irishdave VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck!

10. Loverboy

Loverboy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck ...Stay focused and don't get greedy.

11. Jimi22

Jimi22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, we are home. Trying to this live proved to be a challenge with all the fast paced activity going on. On Saturday after leaving In N Out burger we headed down the strip so our daughter could see it for the first time. Our rental was a nice Dodge SUV that we ended up getting a good deal on from Alamo. We took in the sights and sounds of the strip and dodged the crazy drivers that think they don't have to obey traffic laws. I swear I'd end up shot if I had to drive that thing everyday. We continued on to Fremont to check our bags at our home for three nights, The Four Queens. To our surprise our rooms were ready two hours early, no early check in fee!
    We had North Tower sixth floor, room 607, our friends had the room across the hall facing Fremont, that ended up being a bad, bad thing the first night. The moved down the hall to the other side the next night. Room wasn't bad, small with a small bathroom, fairly modern, nothing fancy, bed was comfy. My wife and Daughter and our two friends decided to zip line from Slotzilla, I decided to watch, their flight time was at 5PM so we decided to explore Fremont and lose a little money. I hit Binions and played a little Let it ride to no avail, everybody else plays slots, I'm the lone table creature. No wins for anybody and it was time for them to fly down Fremont. They did their Zipline thing as I watched and waited being entertained by some drunk guy in a wheelchair begging for more beer money.
    After the flew down Fremont it was time to eat, off to Magnolials and the Prime Rib special. I was impressed with the service and quality of the food there, I'd recommend it.

Next the strip and the 855 ft. Plunge!!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.