1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre Trip Mar 1-5th

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Iu25, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hiya all, heading out on sat morn for the wide world of Vegas! Cant wait, today and tomm will dragging like no end waiting for work to get over! Think Im gonna kill time Fri by hitting up the horse track here in my town for a bit and have a few brews to get the trip started early. Gotta keep myself from too many tri boxes and pick fours though, dont want the bank roll to be gone before I leave!:nono:

Ill try and update a bit on here if I get time, but you all know how that works. IF you want to follow me on twitter, I will be tweeting pics, rants, going ons, and whatever else looks interesting while I am out there. Its a bit easier than trying to get on here and update I think. My twit handle is hoosiers25, so follow me and I promise I will try and send out numerous per day! If there is anything you want to see, message me and I will try and get a pic and tweet it out. I will be staying at the Plaza and we double booked two nights at Cosmo as well, couldnt pass up free rooms! Ready to get these last few days overwith! Cant take it much longer, the anticipation is killin me, like a kid on Christmas eve!

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck & have a great time. I'm not far behind you....will be there the 1st weekend of MM and VERY sorry our Hoosiers will not be playing. :)

3. Piston12

Piston12 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You had me hooked until you said your twitter handle was hoosiers25. GO CATS! Just kidding. Follow back @briandurbin .

I'm leaving tomorrow for Vegas and will be there through Sunday. Looking forward to watching some basketball on Saturday. We are planning on going to Red Rock Friday, but there's a strong chance of rain. Of course, two of the three days I'm out there they are forecasting significant rain. Hope that's not any indication of my luck at the tables this trip.

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were originally supposed to arrive Sat, but got anxious and we are now flying out of CMH on Friday evening. We will land in Mecca about 1030pm

Staying at Luxor, lots of craft beer and VP are on the agenda. Sat night we are heading downtown and hitting up Fremont East.

Sunday we are doing Rose.Rabbit.Lie will I will unfortunately turn 40 at the stroke of midnight.

RonnieVegas_13 on twitter :beer:

5. Piston12

Piston12 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Speaking of craft beer...groupon has a deal for $25 for the Wicked Vicky Tavern at the Riviera. Includes 3 appetizers, 2 beers, and 2 tickets to their comedy show. Looks like they have 30 beers on draft.

Any experience with the Tavern or the comedy show there?

6. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Look me up Sat night or text me when you get downtown captainron, we will have a beer or something!

As for the rain, Im not excited about that at all! Its been years since I have been out there and gotten any rain at all, but I guess I will take it as we are supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow here Sun-Mon!

7. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I def will text you. I think were gonna stop at stratoshphere for happy hour and have a drink up top, then head downtown. GF has wanted to stop there last 3 trips.

I rained on us during our superbowl trip as well. I have terrible luck the last three years during my winter trips, always great weather the week before!! The GF says at least its always better than Ohio!! True Dat!!

We wondering if our MOnday flights home will be in jeopardy? I dont really care, but dont like surprises.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.