1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre-Trip 4/4-4/9

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by JR Swift, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR Swift

JR Swift High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

OK...so yeah. What is the point of trying to sleep the night before anyway. Good thing there isn't one. Probably not the best idea to take my "still suffering with a bit of a cold" self out to get liquored up with a couple of old friends the night before but sometimes things can't be helped. In any case, I'm off for a little bit of April Madness and, though I could never aspire to the level of what I read here everyday, I will attempt to bring back a few good stories...even if I have to make them up. [​IMG]

2. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Safe travels, and just have fun. That city will write enough stories for you to share when you get back.

3. MegMo

MegMo Tourist

I'm with you on that one, JR. I never sleep the night before. My plan is to hit up a baseball game w/ bunch of friends, drink way too many $7.00 beers, and hop on a plane the next day.

Try to leave some booze and money for me when I get there, ok? [​IMG]

4. JR Swift

JR Swift High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sure there is still plenty of money left and I think they'll find a way to replace the alcohol too. Not quite ready to try the "Official Trip Report" yet but there are hookers, police officers, strippers and cocktail waitresses involved.

5. snickerboob

snickerboob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ohh! This sounds like a good folks!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.