1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre-show dinner at Venetian?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by MomtoCCC, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MomtoCCC

MomtoCCC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are headed to Vegas this week and going to see "Rock of Ages" on Thursday night. I am looking for ideas for pre-show dinner at Venetian. I don't want Grand Luxe Café and I don't want super expensive (more than $75 a person). Any ideas? Thanks.

2. ardee

ardee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lots to choose from. Try Table 10. For that matter, you can do a lot worse than Grimaldi's pizza.

3. iamsomedude

iamsomedude Low-Roller

A place that is not Las Vegas, but I wish it was.
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're saying $75/person pre-tax, then you could go to Delmonico Steakhouse, with both of you getting a bone-in ribeye and an appetizer or two.

4. NickyJ

NickyJ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A short walk away at the Palazzo, if you like their specials, I'd suggest Morels or Table 10. Both are very good at a reasonable price. Enjoy!

Morels currently has a 4-course dinner special for $56. On Facebook it says: The dinner special comes with an amuse bouche, mixed salad, 20 oz. bone-in NY sirloin and, for dessert, cream puffs with candied almond ice cream and malted chocolate sauce.

Table 10 is still offering its Spring Taste of Table 10, a 4-course meal for $45. The course choices can be found here:
    http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/table-10/menus?menu=spring-taste-of-table-10-menu

5. MomtoCCC

MomtoCCC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the suggestions. I reserved the B&B pre-theater meal for $75 per person but the one at Table 10 also looks really good. I'll have to ponder it.. :)

6. NickyJ

NickyJ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondering, where did you end up going and what did you think? I'll be there in few weeks and have to make the same decision. One day I do want to try the new restaurant at the Venetian, db Brasserie. Lots of good choices at the V/P.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.