1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre-Flight Breakfast

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by sageblue, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sageblue

sageblue High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have a 10:30am flight out of McCarran, and I was thinking about breakfast options before our flight.

Some facts:
    --We're often early risers, even in Vegas, so we would likely have plenty of time before our flight.
    --We will be staying at Aria, so I think we'd like options that are not too far afield from Aria and the airport (say, south of Flamingo, east of the freeway).
    --We will have a car, so we're mobile, but that also means we have to return it.

Of course, we can get something at City Center, like Jean Philippe, but we've been there already (and MOZen Bistro), and Cafe Vettro has received mixed reviews (likewise, we've had breakfast at The Henry and Wicked Spoon at Cosmo). I was thinking of using an LVA coupon at Ellis Island, but I'm open to hearing other ideas for places perhaps off the beaten path that might have an awesome breakfast. Thanks!

2. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    100% agreed on Black Bear Diner! Though I always just eat Popeye's Chicken at the airport... I can't believe they open at 5 a.m. and there's people waiting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.