1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Post Vegas Depression is gone, I'm read to go again

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by BayouBengal, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I hit the typical Vegas depression right after i returned last week. Overall had a good trip, went on a crazy 4oak run. But of course by the end of it I was exhausted from all the liquor and late nights. I lagged behind on my Vegas podcasts. Wasn't lurking here near as much and as of last night I no longer have post season baseball since the Astros were eliminated. I'm ready to get back in the saddle. The gf got a call from L'auberge Lake Charles, apparently she has a host there now. I've been helping her out by also playing on her card since individually weren't ever getting much. It's mutually beneficial. So maybe we head there soon for a fix. I'm not scheduled to head back to LV until April. :grrr:

How long does your crash from the Vegas high last?

2. 6Mermaids

6Mermaids Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    About 72 hours...the first 24 hours are the worst.

3. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I took a whole year off from Vegas after my last trip in Nov. I was burnt out and needed a break. Didn't keep with with anything related to Vegas or even come to VMB. But now I am pumped to go back.

4. bebevegas

bebevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where's your podcast linked BayouBengal?

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have a podcast. I meant that I'm behind on my Vegas podcast listening.

But that said, anyone up for an unofficial VMB podcast? Could probably fill a lot of time with just PartyTriple stories. haha

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.