1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pools for 50 year old couple

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by jbrown99, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbrown99

jbrown99 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're heading to Vegas in a few weeks. My wife and I are both 50 years old...haven't been to Vegas in forever and we're READY for a fun, long weekend! We'd like to hang out by the pools during the day. Any suggestions? We're even considering European style pools, but don't want to feel or look like we're 100 years old either! LOL :beer:

2. TriggerMN

TriggerMN High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try the Paris. It's really laid back, there are always a ton of free lounge chairs, and the music is loud enough that you can listen if you want, but soft enough that you can tune it out if you're reading or conversing.

3. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whats your price range? There is nothing better then Wynncore┬┤s euro sections.

4. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with Wynn. Paris is way too laid back for me. It's pretty dead there. Caesars and Venetian/Palazzo are nice, also.

5. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would recommend Bellagio or Wynn with Bellagio being my favorite. Those pools have many different areas, some that are secluded and smaller, but both are not kid friendly. Venetian is good as well but it didn't feel as intimate and relaxing as the other two.

I would absolutely stay away from Flamingo, MGM, Mirage, and Mandalay Bay... those are highly kid friendly pools. Caesars has many pools.

Other pools are geared more toward partying rather than relaxing, IMO.

6. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My suggestion would be Encore...very relaxing!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.