1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pole Dancing Groupon.

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Backagain1, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone done the Pole Dancing?
    Would love input as to whether this would be fun for a group of older women out on the town.

2. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That school used to be associated with Laura Croft (playmate/sometimes on Hollys world) so I think the emphasis was more on party than pole. I haven't been to that pole party group, but Stripper 101 will put about 30 ladies in a room and you get about 5 seconds of instruction and it's over. I've been pleased with classes I've taken at the Pole Dancing Studio beside the Palms. They will do a private party with a lot more pole time and fewer girls there or at the hard rock if you have enough people to make it feasible cost wise. They have lap dancing classes for beginners (I'm interested in trying that-looks fun!) if you wanted something a little different. No matter, if you are some outgoing gals (or have a few in your group) yes, I think you would have fun! Youre in Vegas...nobody knows you, live it up!

3. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you.

4. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas certified personal trainer/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not trying to hijack the thread, but I just checked out the website for the studio Blue mentioned and it looks awesome! Thanks for sharing your experience at this studio, Blue.

Maybe we should plan a pole-dancing activity for an upcoming VMB meet-up :wink2:

5. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think this is a great idea!

6. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    a coworker of mine (in her 40s) went with her friends for a bday weekend and did the class at I believe Planet Hollywood and she said it was a lot of fun

7. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds great!

8. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife had mentioned it before a tirp, and I got her a ticket to Stripper 101, she said it was a bit cheesy but fun, definitely something she thought a group of women would enjoy for an afternoon.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.