1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Poker at the Monte Carlo

Discussion in 'The Poker Room' started by crm1310, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crm1310

crm1310 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be staying here April 9 10 and 11 and wonder what the poker room is like. How many players/tables are their during their Daily Tournaments? The $40 2pm tournament seems to be my style but wonder if only a few people would be entered? Anyone know of a buy in around $50 that would have several tables of people close to the MC? Thanks in advance for any information.

4th Trip!
  2. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have played the MC tourneys a few times. They are actually a decent structure for the price
    Sometimes their tourneys don't get going but on the weekends that is not likely to be a problem.
    The closest ones similarly prices are Excalibur/Luxor/Mandalay Bay & most of those have horrible structure so I wouldn't recommend (I think most are 15 min. blinds & you start with less than 5K chips if I recall)
    Mirage, TI & Harrahs have some with decent structure around $65, but that is a bit of trek for you.

3. crm1310

crm1310 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks KKB. from reading some other posts including a trip report the MC sounds like a good room. I found Bally's has 55 daily with a $500 guarantee so I bet that could draw a decent crowd and is not too far a walk. Will have to check out the Mirage, always wanted to stay there.

4th Trip!
  4. TuscaloosaJohnny

TuscaloosaJohnny Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've always thought Monte Carlo one of the most stylish rooms in town, with those poker murals on the walls and all.

5. Kevke

Kevke Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    friend of mine plays it every day when he is there , level is pretty low , easy money as he calls it lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.