1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Points at work or on your own time?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by smerrian, Apr 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smerrian

smerrian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It takes a lot of play to get enough mlife points for free rooms in Las Vegas. I was wondering if most people were able to play at work or do you spend your evenings on your own time at the computer racking up points?

2. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I might play during break or lunch maybe once in a blue moon. I usually watch a show or read news stories. At home is when I break out double duty. I'd have the laptop and phone spinning at the same time. When the chips were out, I'd switch to mobile blackjack...naturally the only game I actively played. When I was really trying to rack up LPs, I focused on racking up chips. I'd hoard for a bit, collect from the various social media posts, and bet low to get free spin "tokens", then go big for the last two. I personally also play Lucky Birds a ton. That's truly a grind away game. They say set it for 1K and let it spin, but if I have a ton of chips, I go at 2 or 4k for 25 spins, but never more at a higher bet. I've earned over half a million chips in the last twelve months. YMMV, but it can be done. There are plenty who've earned way more than I have. Key tip: have at least the minimum number of friends to max the daily multiplier. I would have so many LPs if I did that right away (I also wish I did a separate account). I've only added a bunch of myVegas friends over the last 18 months, and I've been playing since the beginning. Good luck!!

3. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I work at home on the computer so i can have myvegas running on my non work laptop all day ling if i want to. turn down the sound and away i go.

4. Mijoro

Mijoro Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play at work during my breaks on the myVEGAS app, Konami and Black Jack at home I mix it up between Konami and the online version,.

5. TrustNoOne

TrustNoOne Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could hop on at work just to grab the chips without playing. I let my laptop run the game studio city or around the world in 80 days while I am doing other stuff around the house. Check it about every 10 minutes to see if I hit a bonus round (other games hit bonus rounds too often for small amounts, so it is not worth it). Also, rack up several days chips collections on Konami slots on your mobile, then let that run for a while (takes a long time to hit a bonus on that).

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.