1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Please Rate my Play w/New Mlife System

Discussion in 'Comps' started by niceguy753, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niceguy753

niceguy753 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just left the Bellagio on Monday. Had to leave early to get back East before Hurricane Sandy closed the airport. I am Noir and stayed 3 days due to leaving early (left early Monday morning with no play on that day. Usually I have another 4 hours of play before my flight on my last day). Had 3 nights comp, Lakeview. Limo due to Noir and VIP Check In.
    After playing only slots for at least 8 hours/day, $3/Hand Top Dollar. earned 64K tier points and only $75 in express comps. I played like I usually do, yet it seems like I didn't earn enough in either category as I usually have in the past (pre Oct). So my question is...is this typical of the new rates....and

I received no free play or F&B. I didn't ask my host for any help because I didn't know how I stood without any comparison to the new system. Did I earn any primary comps that I had deserved? I have no clue other than I lost more than usual, by about $1500 more in losses. I am not blaming my host because I didn't ask. I just don't know how I stand with the New MLife System. Any imput would be helpful.

2. niceguy753

niceguy753 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please, all the players with experience, please rate my play.

Thank you

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That doesn't sound like very much coin in with only those numbers. Sounds like you didn't even really cover the room comp for 3 nights. How in the heck did you get to noir?

4. bostonscotty

bostonscotty Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm trying to figure out the coin-in with with those numbers. Would it be somewhere between 19K-20K? If I understand it correctly, you receive 10 tier credits for every point (which I believe is every $3 of coin-in) and 0.01 in EC. That would equal about $63-$64 in EC's plus maybe $10-$11 with the PEARL 10% bonus? I'm I figuring that out right, it would actually be great to know:) Thanks!

5. niceguy753

niceguy753 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a run of bad luck. Lost $1100 in 45 minutes...just never really hit on this trip....just kept pumping the slots with my money...never really played on the house at all this trip...

6. SandPete

SandPete Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yikes that is horrible bad luck, but you sure you put in 8h $3 for 3 days? That would put you a fair bit higher even with hardly any wins. Or is that top dollar considered a speciality slot?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.