1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Please advise on how to use my "little jackpot" of 26,000 + points

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by RenoRed, Sep 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RenoRed

RenoRed Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only found out about My Vegas about 2wks ago. We are leaving Monday, so I have been trying to get as much time as possible to racking up the LP's.
    Have a meager amount. Was wondering how other's would choose to use them.
    We are staying at the Aria (30th wedding anniversery!) and will be seeing shows at Luxor (Carrot Top ) Mandalay Bay (MJ One) and Bally's (Veronic Voices). Was trying to figure out the best value for the few points that I have. I'm kind of hoping we will possibly be comped for the Buffet at Aria, hesitate to use the points there. But, the reviews are good and it wouldn't hurt to eat there twice . :licklips:

2. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get a couple 2:1 buffets for dinner at Mirage and Mandalay bay

Palace Tower Suite!
  3. chinlover

chinlover Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used my 3 for rooms at Aria and Mirage so got a Five50 pizza $17.50 voucher for pizza and beer for 10000 points and buffet buy 1 get 1 is 8000 pts good for Sun thru Thurs breakfast or lunch only with my husbands small amount of points and figuring maybe crepe or desert at aria at 10000 each for third

4. OntheStrip

OntheStrip Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on your 30. :D:beer:

So far we've mostly used ours for food. We've had the Bellagio and MGM buffets which were good. I didn't care for the Aria buffet as much but it wasn't bad. You'll need more points for these, but we enjoyed $50 dining credit at Brand and the $75 off $150 at Tender was great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.