1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Plaza Party Pit

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by Drambler, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone played at the new party pit at the Plaza? Got a flyer that said it was 3:2 $5 blackjack. I was hoping they'd import the LVC's double deck game but I assume at $5 it will not be that. Can anyone say what games they are dealing there?

2. Big Tip

Big Tip VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have now played there three different times.

3/2 bj, double after split, six (I think) deck shoe, all at $5.

They have a sign outside the room/pit bragging on the fact they are offering a 3/2 $5 game. Very encouraging that they are using "our" jargon to tout what they feel, and it is, a marketing advantage.

There are only three tables. The music level was at different volumes. One time way too loud, and too techno on top of that. The next couple of times a little lower and some classic rock thrown in. Dealers were friendly. And you can look out the window to the crowd coming and going on Fremont.

A very nice addition to downtown.

3. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the fast response. I will definitely check it out when I am there.

4. ACMike

ACMike High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I though this said "Pizza Party Pit". I was like, "There's a BJ pit where hot girls serve pizza??? Sign me up!!!!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.