1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Plaza $500 Rebate Question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by duecesful, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duecesful

duecesful Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anybody know if the promotion applies to new Royal Reward members or will previous Plaza Members be disqualified? I believe I last had a cad with them in 2011.

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It says it is for new members.

3. phantomfj

phantomfj Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just apply like you never had a card, you may get lucky.....all they can do is say no

4. garlock

garlock Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes it is for new members, don't know if u will be that, (but) u have to earn 500 points before u get the $500!

5. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's the same thing you said about the birthday thing.

And this one certainly isn't true. I mean, are you just trolling the Plaza or what?

This is a simple promotion. Sign up for a new card, opt for this promotion, play for up to 24 hours, and if you lose up to $500, then you get half back in free play 24 hours later, and half back another 24 hours after that. No points minimum

6. phantomfj

phantomfj Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The loss rebate is incremental.....lose at least $100, rebate is $100 free play over 2 days, lose at least $200, rebate is $200 over 2 days, etc up to $500 loss as Nevyn posted......note, if you lose $150 you will only get $100 in free play, if you lose $199 you will only get $100 in free play. So you might as well pick a multiple of $100 you are willing to lose and just play to that number

7. garlock

garlock Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nevyn, trolling what do u mean by that? I've been staying at the Plaza for over 10 years! The birthday deal is 500 points! I know cuz I was just there & when I went to get my money that's what they told me!!! Now on the new card, I couldn't do that cuz I've had a card for years, but was told by someone that didn't have a card that they had to have earn 500 points first! Now u may be right & I may be wrong, so though only way to find out is some sign up for the first time tell us how it really works! Myself I don't care it won't work for me!

8. Spivderman

Spivderman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am planning on signing up for this promotion during my trip on March 10-13. I am very interested in the 24-hour timing however. My plan was to sign-up and play initially before noon on 3/11 and use the 'go big or go home' approach meaning if I lost the whole $500 it would probably be before 1:00 p.m., maybe earlier. I leave at 5:30 p.m. on 3/13. Will I have time to redeem the second $250? If necessary, I can go there late on the night of 3/10 but it will be around midnight before I can get there and that was not my plan. If I don't get a chance to play the second $250, how long is it available? Thanks to anyone who can fill in the blanks for me.

9. phantomfj

phantomfj Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you sign up at 11 am March 11......you win big, congrats!.............you lose $500, you can get your first $250 in free play at 11 am March 12............you can get your second $250 in free play 11 am March 13........the 24 hour countdown start when you sign up............as to signing up at midnight, you would have to check and see the hours of operation of the rewards desk, I am not sure of their hours of operation.

10. Taekkun

Taekkun Tourist

The second 250 is available 24 hours from when you pick up the first 250 so you would have enough time you just have to make sure you pick up the first 250 before 5pm 3/12 or more realistically 4pm so you have time on the 13th to pick it up and play it through

11. Spivderman

Spivderman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for both of the replies! I will live TR my attempt so you can see how it plays out.

12. Champster1

Champster1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    same here. Last step foot inside in 2011

March Madness...here I come !!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.