1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Players cards for everyone?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Backagain1, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have players cards but do not play big money. I go maybe once a year and spend about 100. a day.
    Is it worth me having a card?
    What would I do with it? How do I know if I have anything on it?

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you should have cards and use them.

In most cases you know what you have on the card in the way of points and in some cases points you can spend on things (IE: Express Comps with MLife or Rewards Credits with Total Rewards) just by putting your card in the machine.

You might think $100 a day isn't much but depending on what you play and how you play that can translate to a lot of coin in, especially if you get a lot of play out of it.

In the end it isn't going to hurt you in any way to use a card so you only have something to gain by doing so. After you get a good idea of how the slot club works you can then decide if it is worth it for you to keep using the card or not, IE: I use my MLife, Total Rewards, Tropicana and Grazie cards when I play... all the others I either wasn't playing much at their properties or no matter how much I played I never got much of anything from the slot club, so for them I don't bother with their cards anymore.

3. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Additionally, you can save off restaurants, gift shop purchases etc just by showing your card. Most menu's at Total Rewards properties have 2 prices for everything - regular and TR members. So it's worth signing up even if just for the discounts.

Vegas Just Because...
  4. Darreningreenwood

Darreningreenwood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, this.

Plus with Total Rewards, just a little bit of play on your card mean's you'll have some pretty good deals available on their rate calendar. Maybe no official "offers", but the rate calendar is usually pretty darn generous.

5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah if a player averages enough play to possibly lose $100, CET will give some discount on rooms, possibly the quad or harrah's for free one or two weeknights. Hell, people that register near zero often still get a little off per night for any room. For non-Vegas properties, it's often $10 or more a night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.